Your executives can help the community while learning valuable leadership skills
Since 1995 when we pioneered the first nonprofit Board placement services—driven by the interests of the Board candidate–we have provided Board training and placement services to corporations and professional firms. Since that time, we have worked with business from American Express to PSE&G. Today, our partners include KPMG, Marsh McLennan Companies, and Proskauer Rose among others. They believe they are building their employees leadership capacity by helping them connect to the need that exists for committed, attentive and supportive nonprofit Board members.
Our business partners support this work and the nonprofit organizations benefit from the highly qualified individuals we introduce to them as Board candidates. Services include:
- Customized placement programs working one-on-one with interested executives coaching them through the entire process through election to a nonprofit Board and beyond.
- Trainings for employees who want to explore nonprofit Board service as well as for those who already serve on nonprofit Boards.
- Assistance in developing your own internal nonprofit Board placement program.
We also can help with:
- Research on nonprofit organizations.
- Strategy advice on organizations that align with the philanthropic interests of your company.
- Other customized services, such as the preparation and delivery of content for webinars as well as soft copy materials for posting opportunities on your intranet.
All executives that attend our workshop are offered a free one-year membership in Governance Matters which includes information about ongoing training opportunities to further develop their personal governance skills.
Develop your employee’s leadership skills
Contact us today to schedule a meeting with our staff.